Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm a wi-nner and you can be too!

My homegirl Michelle, (Yes, another Michelle. The 70's & 80's were rife with Michelles. And there was no shortage of Jennifers either, but I digress...) over at All Home Cooking, All Year Long has very kindly nominated me for a Stiletto Award. Part of the deal with receiving this award is that you get to nominate 5 of your favorite blogs to be recognized as well, which for me, is kind of better than getting the award myself. I follow many blogs, but the following have a special place on my dashboard. These are the gals who inspire me, encourage me, and frequently have me laughing my butt off-

Jen @ Knitters-Knitters. Woman, you are awesome. I have never in my life known a more skilled and prolific knitter than you. And, you are freakin' hilarious! :)

Kris @ Quilted Simple. Another Wonder Woman! Mom, knitter, quilter and farmer extraordinaire. :)

Banu @ A Hungry Bear Won't Dance. You are just lovely and brilliant and a killer cook. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - you need to write a cookbook! :)

Amy @ Life in the Slow Lane. You are a fount of nutritional info, girl! :)

Little T @ Raw Adventures of an Army Wife. For so many reasons - your writing is so honest, and you do crazy-awesome things with crochet that I could only dream of pulling off. (For the uninitiated, behold the awesomeness that is the bacon scarf!) :)



Blog on, my friends!

(Oh - and Andrea & Michelle would most definitely be on this list as well, but they've already won.) ;)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you for winning.


    THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

    I am so thrilled. Never, not for anything have I ever been nominated for an Award. This has definitely made my month. So Grateful.

    Thanks Michelle.


    www.rawadventuresarmywife.blogspot.com
    www.thescarfshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete