Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Washcloth Winner!

And the winner is... lucky #7 - Samara!

Congrats, Samara! Please send your mailing address to me at pisceschick 99 AT gmail.com, and I'll send these babies your way just as soon as I get my little rear over to the post office.

Tomorrow I'll post the patterns that I used (read: winged) for these dishcloths for the potential enjoyment of my fellow knitting knerds.

Stay tuned for more contests & giveaways in the near future! Canning season is upon us and I will soon be awash in jams, jellies, salsa and sauerkraut, all of which I will be more than happy to share with you all. Thanks again to everyone who took the time to enter, and please pop by again soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. No way! How cool is this! Michelle, thank you so much. I'm thrilled, and I will use and appreciate your beautiful wash clothes and towels. They won't go to waste here. Much, much appreciated. You made my morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Samara!

    btw, you about my Wordless Wednesday photo. The photo was taken in a wine cave in France. Does that sound romantic. The bottle of wine were aging in a col dark cave.

    ReplyDelete